995 w 5th ave columbus oh • 614-400-8014
PAYMENT #1 | secure your spot w/ initial payment of $800 (non-refundable)
PAYMENT #2 | choose your room and make final payment
#1 secure your spot
#2 BOOK YOUR ROOM
BED IN DOUBLE BEACHVIEW | 2 people in room
GARDEN PRIVATE | 1 person in room
BED IN GARDEN TRIPLE | 3 in room
BED IN DOUBLE | 2 people in room
STEPS TO SEA KING | 2 people in room. *option for one person, w/ price increase.
- flights (fly into Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Trip insurance (NOT REQUIRED, but you may purchase your own through Travel Guard or your own personal insurance).
–> Full payment is required at time of booking.
wed nov 1, 2023 – sun nov 5, 2023.
CHECK IN TIME (amansala)
wed nov 1, @ 4p
CHECK OUT TIME (amansala)
mon nov 5, @ 11a
AIRPORT YOU FLY INTO | Cancun International Airport – Cancun – Chetumal Km 22, 77565 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Things to note before traveling…
- Passport and DL
- valid dates/not expired
- enough empty pages in passport for visit/entrance stamp
- if we rent atv’s, they will hold passports until end of rental
- if possible, DL’s must be present in order to ride/drive anything in Tulum (in case we get pulled over by cops)
- Must hold onto and not lose visitor’s permit form that is handed back to you at immigration as you’ll need it to exit the country
- if lost, you will be charged a fee and it’s to the airlines discretion to approve/disapprove boarding of departure
- Currency Exchange
- avoid doing it @ the airports, exchange rates are ridiculous
- exchange currency before arrival to Tulum @ your bank
- if you run short on cash in Tulum exchange currency @ Pueblo banks/currency exchange companies (downtown Tulum), exchange rates are the best here!
- beach resorts (beach hotel zones/ e.g. Nomade) are all credit/debit cards only, they DO accept american $, but they usually don’t give you the best exchange rates, “their call.”
- atm’s are available, but depending on your bank there may be additional fees with your withdrawal
- most (almost all) places in Pueblo and Tulum are Mexican Pesos cash only.
- Plumbing System, you will need to throw toilet paper/female products in trash not toilet. Tulum plumbing system is not equipped for handling toilet paper.
- All menu prices listed will be in pesos (MXN) or (p) – including tips
- The electric converters/adapters in Mexico are the same as in the US.