995 w 5th ave columbus oh • 614-400-8014
DOUBLE SHARED (own single bed)
Own single bed in this shared lodge with a private bathroom (elegant indoor/outdoor “feel” shower).
KING SHARED (shared king bed)
$4,600 ($2,300 per person)
Share a king bed (e.g., couples) in this shared lodge with a private bathroom (elegant indoor/outdoor “feel” shower). Price is for booking 2 people together. Can save some $ by sharing king bed.
only 1 spot left
KING (own king bed, shared lodge)
Enjoy your own king bed in this shared lodge with a private bathroom (elegant indoor/outdoor “feel” shower).
only 1 spot left
DESCRIPTION OF LOFT LODGE
- Accommodates: 4 guests
- Main Floor: 1 King Bed or 2 Singles
- Upper Loft: 2 Single Beds
- Indoor/outdoor “feel” shower
- High end mattresses and tempurpedic pillows
- Bamboo sheets
- Nespresso mini cafe service
- Mini fridge
- Safe box
- Air Conditioning
- Premium organic toiletries
- Meditation space
- Shared access to community and social spaces
- Wifi included
- all meals
- juices, coffee, tea
- cenotes excursion
- ice baths, wim breathing meditation excursion
- ATV ride to beach
- transportation to and from airport (CUN)
- transportation to and from excursions
- yoga classes
- professional photographs to be shared post retreat
- flights (fly into Cancun International Airport (CUN)
RETREAT DATES | thursday september 29, 2022 to monday october 3, 2022.
CHECK IN TIME (JUNGLE KEVA) | thurs sept 29th @ 4p
CHECK OUT TIME (JUNGLE KEVA) | mon oct 3rd @ 11a
AIRPORT YOU FLY INTO | Cancun International Airport – Cancun – Chetumal Km 22, 77565 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Things to note before traveling…
- Passport and DL
- valid dates/not expired
- enough empty pages in passport for visit/entrance stamp
- if we rent atv’s, they will hold passports until end of rental
- if possible, DL’s must be present in order to ride/drive anything in Tulum (in case we get pulled over by cops)
- Must hold onto and not lose visitor’s permit form that is handed back to you at immigration as you’ll need it to exit the country
- if lost, you will be charged a fee and it’s to the airlines discretion to approve/disapprove boarding of departure
- Currency Exchange
- avoid doing it @ the airports, exchange rates are ridiculous
- exchange currency before arrival to Tulum @ your bank
- if you run short on cash in Tulum exchange currency @ Pueblo banks/currency exchange companies (downtown Tulum), exchange rates are the best here!
- beach resorts (beach hotel zones/ e.g. Nomade) are all credit/debit cards only, they DO accept american $, but they usually don’t give you the best exchange rates, “their call.”
- atm’s are available, but depending on your bank there may be additional fees with your withdrawal
- most (almost all) places in Pueblo and Tulum are Mexican Pesos cash only
- All menu prices listed will be in pesos (MXN) or (p) – including tips
- Masks are still required in a few places
- masks are required at the Cancun airport, optional at US domestic airports
- masks are required in places that are completely closed in, no open doors (e.g. the supermarket/commercial grocery stores, banks)
- most places in Tulum (e.g. restaurants, stores, beach clubs, yoga studios, beaches, cenotes, Mayan ruins) are open spaces, therefore no masks are required
- enclosed spaces that require masks WILL NOT let you in or take your money for services if mask is not worn
- Every country has its own rules when it comes to bathroom use, and Mexico is no exception to this rule— no toilet paper/feminine products should be flushed down the toilet. The majority of Cancún doesn’t have a plumbing system that works with toilet paper. You need to throw toilet paper in the trash can provided (it will be cleaned/disposed daily at the villa).
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY RETREAT PAYMENT?
- 5 days, 4 nights accommodation @ Jungle Keva Villa
- Transportation to/from Cancun airport to the villa & transportation to/from planned excursions/dinners (all parking included and you will not have to drive)
- All meals included (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Groceries in the villa-snacks, juices, refreshments, fruits, coffee, tea, basic toiletries
- One 60-min massage
- One Wim Hoff ice bath and breathwork excursion with fruits, snacks, refreshments
- One shared ATV (full-day rental) (a quad-bike we will be riding to the beach on) (2 people on each ATV, one will need to have a driver’s license to drive-very easy).
- Cenote Oxman excursion (local tacos included if desired)
- Mayan Ruins excursion/beach day with coconut water and snacks
- One cacao ceremony with an evening of live music performance after
- Daily power yoga
- Daily REWILD gifts
- All Covid-19 tests included, IF required (right now it’s not). (The status of Quintana Roo (Cancun, Tulum, Cozumel, etc.) is currently GREEN meaning low risk. As of June 12th, 2022, all passengers departing Mexico for the United States are NO LONGER required to provide proof of a negative
- Covid-19 test. No test is required to enter Mexico. If you choose to get tested, however, testing will be provided at no cost).
- ALL professional photography/video footage will be provided after the trip. Our studio photographer will be filming the whole trip and taking personal photos of every person.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN MY PAYMENT?
- Trip insurance (NOT REQUIRED, but you may purchase your own through Travel Guard or your own personal insurance).
- Alcohol (There will be a bar menu available at the villa to purchase drinks).
- Personal shopping & souvenirs, extra excursions or extra massages/facials
- Extended stays
NONE. Anyone can enter Mexico without any additional testing or quarantine requirements, regardless of vaccination status.The status of Quintana Roo (Cancun, Tulum, Cozumel, etc.) is currently GREEN meaning low risk. As of June 12th, 2022, all passengers departing Mexico for the United States are NO LONGER required to provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test.
WILL THERE BE AN INFO SESSION AT REWILD BEFORE TRIP?
Yes. INFO session is scheduled for Saturday July 02, 2022 at 12:15PM.
WILL THERE BE A SUGGESTED GUIDEBOOK FOR TRIP? Yes. We will be providing a local guide of favorite/best places to eat, shop and explore in your free time. You will be provided a guide of what to wear/not wear, what to pack/not pack and you will be provided a REWILD retreat brochure that outlines the itinerary, daily meals, contacts and optional excursions.
WILL THE RETREAT NEED TO BE PAID IN FULL OR PAYMENT PLAN OPTION?
Full payment is required at time of booking.
WILL WE NEED TO BRING AN ELECTRIC CONVERTER / ADAPTER? (SOME COUNTRIES RUN ON A DIFFERENT VOLTAGE)
No. The electric converters/adapters in Mexico are the same as in the US.