WHAT TO BRING
- Bring a yoga mat and a towel to wipe sweat (or yoga towel). We sell both. We partnered with Manduka for quality and sustainable yoga mats.
- We also will rent you a mat. First time is complimentary. The cost for rental is $2.
- Bring a water bottle. We have a water fountain to fill up! We also sell natural hydration drinks called NOOMA and fresh juices.
- Wear clothes to sweat in.
- Free parking
- Park in the garage of the View on 5th (apartment/retail building). You will grab your ticket as you pull into the garage. Make sure to bring your ticket with and we will validate it for you upfront.
- You can also park across the street from our building, behind Zest Juice.
- Arrive for your class between 15 min and 5 min before class. Due to Covid we are keeping our doors closed until 15 min ahead of class to promote social distance.
- Our studio room typically can fit up to 40 mats. We are limited to 12 mats for now. There are markings on the floor to indicate your spot.
- Required to wear masks to and from your mat. You DO NOT need to wear it during your practice.
“You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.”
– Barbara Sher